AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Appeal to Un-Suspend my Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my AdWords account suspended because it contains major or repeated violations of AdWords advertising policies. Without explanation of which ads were violating the policies.
I submitted an appeal form, but got only automated mail saying the same thing: "you've submitted ads that violate our AdWords policies in this or a related account."
I removed all the campaigns in the account, to be sure that there is no ads that can violate any policy and submitted an appeal form again. but still I got the same automated mail.

In my account now there is not even one campaign, and no ads, and still I can't get my account to be activated again.
And just before the Christmas, the period that I planned to run many campaigns I'm stuck with out option to run even one campaign.

Can anyone assist here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Happy K,

Deleting ads or campaigns does not make the problem go away. The only way to get an account reinstated is to fix the policy violations.

When your account has been suspended for repeated violations, in my experience, that's the end. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the answer.

As far as I read I was spouse to get some warnings but I never received any warning before the suspension mail.

I didn't know I violated any policy and I didn't know I need to fix any thing.

All my ads were approved and were running for some time.

That's not really fair.

So for your opinion there is no reason to wait that someone form the suspension team will contact me as mentioned in the mail? I can't reactivate my account?

The only thing I could think of kind of violation is ads I've submitted that were disapproved for trademark reason, but I can't delete any ad or campaign, only to remove it. and when I fixed the disapproved ad, it didn't edit my old ad, it kept the disapproved ad, and created new ad.

Is it possible to close the account and open new one for the same site?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You should have received an email, and that's where you find the full reason for the actions taken.

Opening a new account is not the solution. Google will suspend any new accounts you open.

Yes, I know it is harsh, but Google goes to great lengths to maintain a quality advertiser base and they might not get it right 100% of the time. I was once in the same boat and my 10 employees no longer had a job. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the answer.

I didn't get any mail except of the one say I've submitted ads that were violating policies, but not mentioned which ads,or what policy.

And even if I knew which ad, how to solve it if I can't delete or edit an ad that violate some policy?

So there is nothing I can do?

No one in AdWords can help me resolve this issue?