AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

An account suspended under MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have MCC Account and one of accounts I manage was suspend. Is there any problem to create another account to other client with different visa and field? I mean, is the new account can be suspend because of  the other one was suspend? And what can I do to run new account until the Google finish investigation?

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ola M
September 2015

Re: An account suspended under MCC

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Ola,

I think we need a bit more info.

So, according to what you stated, it appears that YOU pay with your Credit card for all accounts within your MCC?

One of those accounts you pay for has been suspended?

What the suspension due to Billing?

You want to create a new account for the account that was not suspended and add a new Credit card Billing that YOU control, instead of the client paying directly ( which is sort of the norm) because you think the none suspended account may be in jeopardy as well?

Was the suspension due to Billing? If so, then the 2nd account could suffer the same situation YES.

Was the suspension due to other policy issues? If so, each account is treated as independent, but if a pattern of abuse is seen, and the same violations are present on both accounts, the other would probably be suspended as well. Opening a new account while still having the same potential violations will not stop the system from suspended the new account as well.

Best course of action is to make sure your accounts are following the rules accordingly, but if the suspension are due to Billing that is a separate issue and can be solved fairly quickly.

In order for us to offer advice and help you we need a bit more clarity into the suspensions reasons, but generically each account is treated independently, unless all the accounts are in your name and billing and login. In those situations a pattern of abuse can flow across all accounts with the same associations ie Billing, Login, Name

@MosheTLV for further clarity

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To add to Eric's reply:

You cannot promote this advertiser until you fix the account in question. In other words: if you open to this advertiser a new account, without fixing the one suspended - the new one, most likely, will  (also) be suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ola,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You already have an excellent answer from Eric. I would like to add a few things here - 

You are the best judge to know what violation did you make... as you are the one managing the account. If the violation related to billing/payment, yes you should wait for the review to be completed before getting to add a new account with the same billing information.

If the violation relates to other reasons and is not consistent with your MCC, you can get ahead to add a new account for your new client. 

As an agency ourselves, I can understand that sometimes an account gets suspended because no fault of ours. I have come across situations when an account in the MCC gets suspened with a reason - multiple accounts. The client uses several accounts just for the sake of using free vouchers. We cannot be held guilty for this scenario, and there's hardly a valid method to reinstate such accounts.

So, in such cases, what I do is, I simply unlink the account from MCC  and make the client aware that we can no longer help  because of consistent violations on their part. This is what I was advised by phone support. 

If you are in a similar situation, you can do the same. Or can wait for the final review result from Support Team. Meanwhile, you can get this new account for your new client outside MCC and once things get sorted out, you can link it to the MCC. 

My two cents.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reply.

Every account I manage with different billing information.

And this is the reason of suspension
Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will open a new account with different billing information. Is that will be safe ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Ola; 

Simple answer :No.

Fill in this form. If  you are still declined - then you'll have to search  for other platforms to promote your product.

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Ola M wrote:
I will open a new account with different billing information. Is that will be safe ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already contact Google support 4 days ago and I didn't receive anything. In addition, I'm just MCC account with different email. So, why I can't manage another account? there are different clients.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello Ola,

To me, this scenario looks doubtful. First thing, you are using different billing details for different accounts in MCC? Are these billing info yours? If not, why don't you let your customers handle the payment themselves? Don't you give access to your clients?

Then, the reason for account in question being suspended is billing only. It brings things under doubt. Now, before sorting this case out, if you get ahead to add new advertiser's account to the same MCC, chances are that you will loose all. I can say it based on what you have been doing. 

So, the best advise to you would be - connect with phone support, request review and get the account reinstated, which can only be possible if you validate that you are abiding by the guideline and policies. 

If the phone support finds you eligible after reviewing your track records, you are welcome to AdWords. 

In the previous post when I said you could setup a new account for the new advertiser, I was not aware of the situation completely. Now, with your further inputs, I could sense doubtful activities. 

You should connect with the phone support team and seek advice as we do not know your accounts activities here. If you believe, there's no violation on your part, please co-operate with the review team and wait for the suspended account being reinstated before getting to ad new account. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for you. I'm already give the client access to put payment method themselves. And I contact Adwords support 5 days Ago and I didn't receive anything till now. I hope this issue to solve soon.