AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Allowance of Pharma Products on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! Everyone

I have a question regarding one of my client from China who is dealing in production of following pharma related chemicals

Capsaicin
Cordycepine
Piperine
Colorless Capsicum Oleoresin

After doing comprehensive research on above mentioned products found as intermediary components in pharma products. I am uncertain either to use these keywords on Adwords or not.

Someone having suffiicient knowledge in these pharma products please reply.

Regards

Jahanzaib

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Allowance of Pharma Products on Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Jahanzaib;

Are those considered drugs, i.e. The final molecule that is the active ingredient in the medicine? OR is it what is commonly known in the Pharma industry as an API - an intermediate molecule, or pharmaceutical ingredients, used during the production steps of the final drugs?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
These are active ingredient in the pharma industry mostly used in pain killers, food processing, cosmetics and other industries also in the tear gas also. Please specify API because i have no idea about it for the products client dealing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This is a borderline case....

You need to check with your client how these materials are defined, and the usage ( the client should know). If those are raw chemicals, my opinion, it is allowed. If those are the final products, repacked and sold, you should check by the final / intended usage (e.g. medication - not allowed , ammunition - not allowed...etc...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’