AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

All my ads have been disapproved due to Unapproved Pharmaceuticals and Supplements.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our account have been with Google for about 2 years and during that time we have made several changes to be in accordance with Google policies, but this morning when we check, all ads in the account were dissaproved and the reason was given below for each one of them.
Reasons

This ad has been disapproved.
        [Healthcare and medicines] Unapproved Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
Our site is www.malereports.com. It would be very helpful if someone can provide us with a solution.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: disapproved due to Unapproved Pharmaceuticals and Supplements.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Malereports2012;

This is a clear violation of the healthcare and medicines section of the Policy; It is immediately observed / noticeable.

Read the relevant section:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response.

From what i read, it seems like we are dissaproved because to claims made to certain products & products that imply or claim that they're as effective as prescription erectile dysfunction drugs?

But if we are selling male enhancement products how could we go about it? Does it mean we have to sell every single products that we have a review for?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LauraAdEngineer (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Malereports2012;

My view, is you cannot sell these type of products using AdWords, since they have medical claims that are controversial, and are not clinically proven!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks,

I see a lot of competitors and even some of the official website that sell these products have claims that are not backup by any clinical studies, but they are still selling on Google, hence the questions why an dhow are Google letting them get away with, while our products is all natural herbal and no dangerous ingredients at all.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Malereports2012;

My assumption;

Until those sites are found by Google bots that crawls the internet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, i've done some research online and asking people about this topics, and someone mentioned to me that only if you own a pharmacy or you need to have some pharmacy license in order to sell non-presription products such as male enhancement on Google.

Is that true?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

>> i've done some research online and asking people about this topics,

All information is accessible, in a clear language, on the Policy page...No need to do any extensive research...

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031