AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Affiliate Spam policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended because of Affiliate Spam policy - what exactly could this be in simple terms as read the link they gave and they dont seem to apply at all?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Affiliate Spam policy

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Stickyboy,
It sounds like you have read the policies, and if you feel your account's suspension should be re-reviewed, please contact the AdWords Support team. They have access to your account details.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Kathleen

Re: Affiliate Spam policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
been told affiliates need to have authorisation from the companies themselves before advertising for them?

Affiliate Spam policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stickyboy, did you ever get your issue resolved?

Affiliate Spam policy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.