AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Affiliate Marketing: Running AdWords for Locksmiths

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a small agency running affiliate (pay per call) ads via AdWords for various industries. (We go through affiliate companies such as Ring Partner, etc.)

One of our Ring Partner campaigns sends calls to various Locksmith companies. Our problem: Our entire site is suspended because of Google's new Locksmith beta here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7086891?hl=en

Basically, we need to submit business verification form that includes the business' license number, etc. This is impossible for us to get since Ring Partner, Lead Giant & others have campaigns which send calls to multiple Locksmith companies nationally.

Has anyone had experience with this? If so - are there any workarounds?? Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

locksmith is a very sensitive issue, not to mention promoting affiliates on Google

You must fix the violations. Until this is fixed, the account will be suspended. 

I am afraid that the chances of the account being reinstated  are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Apart from all the other issues involved with affiliate marketing in AdWords, one of the difficulties is not having access to the website that is the final destination. or in your case, the license details. 

There is no workaround. And in general, affiliate marketing is impossible on AdWords. It is something I used to, and I had 10 staff. Now I don't.