AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords site suspended, parked domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I hope someone can help with this, as I am very confused. My adwords has been suspended based on a policy violation. It states that it points to a parked site. I changed all my domains to point to my top level site which is http://www.burwellit.co.uk. I am able to access the site, and I have tested with various people who also can access it.

After making the above changes Google now claim that mysite comes back with an access denied message. Again, if I get anyone to check this they have no problems Their supported stated to check if I have permissions for worldwide regions, but there are no settings to stop any regions accessing my site. I have checked Googles DNS & they point to the same DNS servers as mine.

I would love to find why this problem happens. It has worked fine for 6 months or so, but seemed to stop at the end of Jan 2015. My domain was registered through 1&1, but my site is hosted by red-website design and all the DNS is correct for this. Neither 1&1 or red-website have any regional settings for access.

If anyone from the America's, Asia or Africa that reads this I would be interested to hear if you are unable to access my site http://www.burwellit.co.uk or http://www.burwellit.co.uk/it-support/4586527903 

I'd be grateful for any feedback or anyone who has had a simillar problem as with Adwords I am losing customers.

Thanks,

Rich

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords site suspended, parked domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV, no real explanation but it is working now. It seemed to be after I proved that the site was accessible from all locations. But again, without confirmation of what has changed their minds I can say. Thanks for all your help though, its greatly appreciated.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Let me check with Google on that.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Richard;

Does robots.txt allow the ads bot crawl the site?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Richard;
Google is correct; I could not load your site today (Monday) through European servers.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Richard;
We tied from various servers - in Europe and outside Europe. The site does not load.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV, yes this is the weird part. If I go to Google Wedmaster, I get no crawl errors and my site gets indexed and I see no errors. It just seems to be Adwords that has the problem accessing my site. They did make the suggestion that perhaps I had permissions not set for worldwide access. But I found a site that renders my page from sites around the world and I got a response back from all of them showing my site correctly?

Thanks for getting back to me though. I'd appreciate any help as this is so frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV, if I run a test from http://www.webpagetest.org/result/150216_H3_13NF/ it shows my site accessed from various browsers from Europe. I have run it from Asia, US & Africa. All return my site without issue.

Thanks again for your help

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Richard;

Today  (Monday) morning CET your site did not load neither to me nor to Google... Now it is loaded. ( It's night CET). You'll  have to check with your host why the site is not accessible at  all times.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV, no real explanation but it is working now. It seemed to be after I proved that the site was accessible from all locations. But again, without confirmation of what has changed their minds I can say. Thanks for all your help though, its greatly appreciated.