AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords keep sending me an email read new terms its in hebrew ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hay guys the new contract and terms etc is written in a language that I cant read how can I agree to something that is not

readable . Just cause I live in Israel does mean I can read Hebrew.

I work in English only and Google Ad words insist on sending me an emails to read the term and agree . that are taking

force on the 23 may the email is in English my account is in English .

There is no way I am agreeing to term that are not in my language . So can some one get there act to gether

for me I can live without Adwords 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords keep sending me an email read new terms its in hebrew ???

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there Raymond, 

Thanks for posting! You can also see the AdWords terms and conditions here if you would like. If this doesn't give you the information that you want though, in this instance I'd recommend getting in contact with AdWords support directly to try and resolve the issue. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Re: Adwords keep sending me an email read new terms its in hebrew ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks that's great I can read the terms but this officially does not have the except terms on it the one with

except terms shows in Hebrew  so this could say something different .. I will only except the terms that are all in English with the except button. other wise I could be agreeing to anything .

Thanks for the translation but as the rest of the world gets the option to agree to what they read so should I

ALSO the terms if you had checked were printed July 12, 2006  the new terms were realest on May 23 2013

This is very out dated Translation Smiley Sad