AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords is disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, can anyone let me clarify why my ads got disapprove? We have Trademark and all other legal entity for our Business. But today we saw our account disapprove. Can't have the reasons. Can you help me to get the reason and how to fix it earliest time scale? I'm a Certified Adwords Marketer. I'm enough aware of Google Policy. Please help me. If anyone needs site name please replay me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords is disapproved

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can you please confirm that your Adwords Account is suspended or your Ad is disapproved?

Thanks,

Aslam

Adwords is disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I can see yet Ads disapproved. I think It's due to a False Notice from our Competitor. 

Re: Adwords is disapproved

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you show me the screenshot of disapproved Ad

Adwords is disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Go this notice - https://ibb.co/iS9Xsk

Ads Issues: Adwords Policy. What does does it mean? Is it means we are doing fraudulent work like selling counterfeit products or Just the Ads Text Issue?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please check the Comment icon just above the Disapproved word, there must the mentioned the reason of disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Check the link bro

Adwords is disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is your overall feddback upon getting the link? They might suspend our account? Or It happens?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Al Shahriat K
June

Adwords is disapproved

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

You are promising results in a time frame in the medical/health niche. 

You need to get rid of "3 weeks" and "money-back guarantee", and add disclaimers to your before/after photos.