AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords have locked my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I am an AdWords user in Russia. My account in AdWords was blocked on 18th of June without any reason. My account manger could not find a problem as well and said to write to support. I wrote about 15 different letters asking to detect the reason.

I received the same number automatic replies where the system says that my account has been checked again and it cant be unlocked. Then I received email that my account was unlocked and I can start my advertising again, but I need to change my billing address. I did not have any mistakes in my billing address since I started. I write letters to the support again and they again reply to me that my account was checked and cant be unlocked. I cant get any support from Google.

Is there any chance to get clear answer what exactly I should change?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords have locked my account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This mail I received 1st:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

All other mails were on Russian language:

The main message they got is that Google team had already checked my account again and it cant be unlocked.

And the last message was:

Dear AdWords user,

I'm happy to let you know that your AdWords account has been reactivated and might start running your ads again. Your account had been suspended in order to verify your billing information and confirm that the account complies with our Terms and Conditions.

We recognize that AdWords is important for your business and apologize for any inconvenience caused while your account was suspended.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OK; Thank you;
Pls. post your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
What is the business model of the site?
How can I buy an item?