AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords guide lines for franchises

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a 13 year locksmith company with three physical branches where we have our own employees , however there are five mobile locksmiths independently owned using our logo and brand. Because of our 24/7 service availability they all live in or close to the area they service. They are not marketing savvy ,and therefore we do all the advertising for them including Yellow Pages and other marketing for them covering the areas they serve which is normally between three or six suburbs in their immediate vicinity depending of how densely these  areas are populated . Is this in any violation with Googles guidelines in any way as I did some searching , but the info is not clear. Secondly , can I sign up further locksmiths country wide to work under our logo ,and do the same for them, by doing marketing for them as it can be a win win situation for both of us . 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords guide lines for franchises

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Do they all have different websites?

If you have the same website, simply use location extensions in your ads and target the areas that they operate: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404180