AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords disapproved destination ULR not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have checked spelling etc.. and found no errors. Could it have been mobile site setup with Home stead as well? I have tried it and land on homepage no problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords disapproved destination ULR not working

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Leroy,

Is there any chance that your KW destination URL and display URL is not going on same domain?
This can also be the reason for disapproval.

Regards,
Richa

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Leroy,

Welcome here.

Please share the destination URL.

Thanks
Ratan

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Leroy,

Can you share the exact error message you're receiving? If it's any consolation, I've received a disapproval before, where it was just an error. If your sure nothing is wrong with the URL, try making a small change to the ad and resubmitting or reaching out to the AdWords team to see if they can approve them manually.

Best,
Amy

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Leroy,

I see this kind of error a lot of time with some pages that have a lot of content. The server that hosts those pages is very fast, but I still get those errors 50% of the time when I make a change to ads.

Just contact AdWords team and explain that nothing is wrong with the landing page.

My opinion is that the AdWords bot has some very short timeouts and that can lead to false alarms if the content is big.

Regards,
Razvan M.