AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords and YouTube Partnership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I use google adwords for youtube to drive traffic to my youtube channel in the hopes of increasing views on my youtube videos.  Our channel has almost 500k views and we are considering becoming a youtube partner.  My question - is it considered acceptable to be a partner while driving traffic through google adwords to my youtube videos?  

Our business revolves around our youtube channel.  The last thing I want to do is have our account removed.

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords and YouTube Partnership

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Andrew,

* Official YouTube Forum

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

The query is more associated with youtube than with AdWords. As for AdWords in particular, I can't see a reason why you could not go on with your AdWords ad once you've been awarded a Youtube Partner status.

While I can't speak for Youtube I am very confident about them too. However, to be on the safe side, you're advised to kindly re-post your question in their specific community linked-to above.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Adwords and YouTube Partnership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Lakatos for the response.  I'll submit the query to the link you provided as well.