AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords affiliate Landing pages...allowed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey guys whats up.

I am trying to set up an Adwords campaign for an affiliate offer.

I have the the campaign set up for mobile search and display.

it has the tap to call option as well.

I have heard in the past Adwords dosnt allow affiliate offers or landing pages with affiliate offers on them?

is this true? thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords affiliate Landing pages...allowed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
read the following:
What should I know as an affiliate advertiser?
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/45068?hl=en
And make sure that your landing page has valuable / added value content to users
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I understand they want valuable content to the viewer but you have to understand I am a affiliate just trying to get the sale and the landing page will be a sales copy. how do they feel about that?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Read the link I provided.
You must comply with the Policy!
You are strongly advised to run a search on the community (using the community search) , to learn from previous cases about affiliate advertising.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’