AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords ads and keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm having some issues with my campaigns. I'm a Chevrolet dealer and I've create some campaigns. They were not producing, but at first glance everything looked fine. When I dove a little deeper into the situation I cam to realize that my keywords even though it says it's eligible, when I hover over the bubble it says it's pending review. On top of that, all the ads I created do not show up, only the deleted ones and it's not all the keywords in the ad group that does it.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords ads and keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There is a chance you could be dealing with Trademark issues.  Have you tried contacting AdWords support directly?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

To add to Tom's answer;

If the ad is "pending review" , you'll have to wait until a human reviewer approves the ad. (In this busy season, that takes a few days.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There is a chance you could be dealing with Trademark issues.  Have you tried contacting AdWords support directly?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

To add to Tom's answer;

If the ad is "pending review" , you'll have to wait until a human reviewer approves the ad. (In this busy season, that takes a few days.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So far by simply looking at my ads, everything are all under a big question mark since I have no idea yet 

if it's working. And this is my priority maybe 4 hours from now, to collect some viable info, some configurations

maybe or tweak in order for it to give positive results. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually to my excitements on how it gonna be looks like and how does it feels to be doing advertising your product/s

despite of my knowledge that this place is where the masters and experts are competing. And that's why I failed to check 

the rule, the dos and don's, to be followed as an advertiser, my fault!