AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords ad gets disapproved!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get this message: [Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code

On top of it, I can't find our website (www.dardonville.com) on Google any longer. What could possibly be going on? We are a perfectly legitimate furniture restoration business near Seattle...

Catherine

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords ad gets disapproved!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi
Can you paste the exact destination URL you are using for ads which got disapproved?
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are getting a Invalid HTTP Response Code, that means the page is not loading properly due to some header error. Find more details about this issue and fixes mentioned in the Policy document here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1310892?hl=en

I am wondering when I clicked on the URL you mentioned, it took me to this one http://www.dardonville.com%29/ , which is not a valid URL. Could this be a type error while creating ad copies and updating Destination URL in Adwords interface?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dardonville
Just did a search for "seattle furniture restoration" and saw your site on the the third position. It seems like its back on Google Search.

Check to see now if the link is working correctly in your ads and then resubmit them by copying and pasting them to the same adgroup. This will create new ads that will then be submitted for review.

Eric

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am very surprised, Eric, because when I type the same thing, our website doesn't appear at all (I gave up after looking at the first four pages).

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

It might be issue with tracking yyou are using with your ad destinational url, or might be ur server down for few minutes when you saved your new text ad, due to which it returned 404 error and your ad get disapproved but now everything seem to be fine