AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspension: Site not working but site is accessible all over the world

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, as per subject my site is accessible but the Adwords team has suspensded due to reason "Site not working."

They claim my landing pages are not accessible, but they are to me and friends around the world.

They aren't a technical team so i'm after guidance as to how i can progress resolution.

Can you assist?

thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account suspension: Site not working but site is accessible all over the world

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

If the site allows  the Google bot to crawl the site from any location, then "site not working"  signals other violation.

Please share the website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords account suspension: Site not working but site is accessible all over the world

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Moshe for the reply and assistance offered.

I've tried to work with the Google Adwords team and the situation is puzzling. As of now the situation is:

1. Adwords team state they cannot access my site from their desktop computers which is why my account is suspended. They are seeing an SSL protocol error when attempting to access my landing page.
2. I've tested with people all over the world (Europe, US, Australia) and this issue is not seen - all on various devices and browsers/OS.
3. I requested the google helpdesk representative to test connection to my site using personal cell and it was successful!!! No issue with that. The issue is only seen from the Google network on google Chrome browser and OS.
4. The adwords bot can access my site as per below...this was only a log from today:

72.14.199.14 - - [03/Apr/2016:12:23:49 +1000] "GET /wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/js/jquery.form.min.js?ver=3.51.0-2014.06.20 HTTP/1.1" 200 6179 "https://chocolah.com.au/product-category/religious/christening/" "AdsBot-Google (+http://www.google.com/adsbot.html)"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If the site is not accessible by the AdWords team, then you'll have to figure why.
Consult your web admin.

The site MUST be accessible by Google, from any location.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Is chocolah.com.au the site?

www.cocholah.com.au is sending back an invalid SSL response.

Make sure none of your ads/keywords/sitelinks are using the www. versions of URLs (and/or tell your webmaster to fix the SSL error).

chocolah.png

Explain that issue to AdWords support, and make them re-review the ads. Let us know how that goes.