AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello 

my client  website is  www.ranger.com.tr 

we just create   one campain  for   this client   after  some hours  we got  email about  adwords account  is suspended 

1:  the domain name is   com.tr  means :  you can get the domain name  if you are a  registered company . 

they do security  system  and  security  teams   for   house  and    company   and they want promote   their  website on adwords .. 

there is nothing illegal  or   breaking  google  rules 

can you help me to get  understand    whats is the problem and    fi and restore  my clients  account 

Thanks 

Recep

Here  is the mail what i got   from adwords 

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at  https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: 162-596-xxxx

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit
http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?answer=164786&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cm&....

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=8440&hl=en_US.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=8206&utm_source=google&utm_medium=....

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

------------------------
Your AdWords account number: 162-596-xxxx

Google Ireland Ltd.
Gordon House, Barrow Street
Dublin 4, Ireland

Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you sure that your client doesn't have another active AdWords Account? Did you use a coupon?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

Wild shot, as I do not understand a word from that website: is any page on it "under construction"? You are not allowed to advertise websites with any page marked as "under construction".

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you sure that your client doesn't have another active AdWords Account? Did you use a coupon?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

Wild shot, as I do not understand a word from that website: is any page on it "under construction"? You are not allowed to advertise websites with any page marked as "under construction".

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.