AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new company's adwrods account are getting suspended. There wasn't much done in the account, so I can't imagine it being a site or ad issue. How can I appeal this and figure out the issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ricky,

you need to check your email for notification mail from Google adwords. it should explain way you got suspended and give solutions.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It wasn't a site issue. Only the account got suspended and all ads/site URLs are fine. The email they sent is very vague and doesn't give a specific reason.

MosheTLV- is there a way I could private message you my Adwords account info to have you look at it?

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
You can call Google and ask them. My best guess if its a new account with no history is the billing profile is associated with another account that got banned.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just tried calling their toll free number. The support person wasn't able to help me, but suggested that I submit the online form for a call back. Can anyone on this thread help me look into the account to see the exact issues and guide me on how to fix it?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Please share the site URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not a site URL issue, but one of my campaigns is advertising my agency URL- slickadmedia.com. Let me know what other information you'll need to look into it. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
As said, without the site URL, of the account in question we cannot help! You might think this is not a site violation, but this most likely is the case.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Is there a way to private message you the past clients I've had in my adwords accounts? I would just rather not put that on a public forum. Also- one of the sites was my agency URL- slickadmedia.com

Thanks