AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new company's adwrods account are getting suspended. There wasn't much done in the account, so I can't imagine it being a site or ad issue. How can I appeal this and figure out the issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ricky,

you need to check your email for notification mail from Google adwords. it should explain way you got suspended and give solutions.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It wasn't a site issue. Only the account got suspended and all ads/site URLs are fine. The email they sent is very vague and doesn't give a specific reason.

MosheTLV- is there a way I could private message you my Adwords account info to have you look at it?

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
You can call Google and ask them. My best guess if its a new account with no history is the billing profile is associated with another account that got banned.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just tried calling their toll free number. The support person wasn't able to help me, but suggested that I submit the online form for a call back. Can anyone on this thread help me look into the account to see the exact issues and guide me on how to fix it?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Please share the site URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not a site URL issue, but one of my campaigns is advertising my agency URL- slickadmedia.com. Let me know what other information you'll need to look into it. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
As said, without the site URL, of the account in question we cannot help! You might think this is not a site violation, but this most likely is the case.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Is there a way to private message you the past clients I've had in my adwords accounts? I would just rather not put that on a public forum. Also- one of the sites was my agency URL- slickadmedia.com

Thanks