AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended - Please Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am knew to adwords - only used it for about a month - i loved it, it tremendously helped my business grow, I was getting really excited about the potential and suddenly I got this message -

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more

Here is the exact message when I click "Learn more":
Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified. Learn more

I have emailed several times over the past week as well as filled out a form they requested and entered the billing information in the form as well, which also matches my billing information in my adwords account- I have had no response - can someone please help me - Adwords makes my business. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lonnie F
September 2015

Re: Adwords account suspended - Please Help

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
We checked with Google;
Your account was un-suspended, and you are now clear to go;
However; I would recommend updating the content of the site;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well.. I don't know if the site structure / content  or the billing is the cause for suspension. (Or both).  However, the site needs  to be fixed: for example, you collect private information and payment with no SSL, no privacy policy...

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
 Further to this you could have a billing issue. But you first need to fix the site,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the feedback, I do not accept credit cards on my website, never have. The user forms have been removed as well. I have went through all of Google policies and the site meets all criteria, You can view it to see if we have missed something www.poohcrew.com we also hired a content and internet professional to view it this morning after the changes were made and it meets all Google policy....

If there is something we are missing please advice, what is our next step? Thank you again for the help.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lonnie F
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
We checked with Google;
Your account was un-suspended, and you are now clear to go;
However; I would recommend updating the content of the site;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much, I cant tell you how much I appreciate your help.
When you say update the content, do you mean more content or ?
I do not want this to happen again "ever" one other question, when I add the SSL to the site and then add a customer user form "not credit cards" Will I still be in guidelines?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I think your site has to be redesigned, and especially the part of a user contact and online opurchse on SSL.
If you are not a professional I would consult a web designer.
Read more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580401?hl=en