AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords accept **bleep**ty ads and suspend my account for legit website.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made complaint like over 10 times, and the ads is still there with banner "I am 1000 visitor and I have won a samsung S4" Seriosuly google? You suspend my account for advertising shoes company and approve this kind of **bleep**ty ads? F you gogole. F YOU!!

http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=CRSMDTGzlU5aXEYf89QXQjYKgCK2Yn-AGvdOD344BwI23ARABIABQg...

Re: Adwords accept **bleep**ty ads and suspend my account for legit we

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have removed the advertiser link since it link to somewhere else when I click it now. BUT the banner "You are 1000 visitor and you have won a Samsung S4" is still there you can check it! Why Google accept this kind of ads and suspend my account for legit website!? It is proved that Google is a ugly company with double or triple standard! STOP suspend advertiser account if you are doing this kind of double standard!