AdWords
13.3K members online now
13.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords: Website can't be advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Hoping someone can help me. We've been trying to get an ad approved for two weeks now, going back and forth with Google reps. We continue receiving the following message from Google:

----------------

Ad Text:

House Boat Rentals in BC
House Boat Rentals and
Kootenay Lake Trips
ClickFunnels.com

Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site policy: website can't be advertised
~~~~~~~~~

The landing page we're trying to get approval for is here:

https://clicks1957.clickfunnels.com/optin8250780

I've added ToS links, Privacy Policy link, etc, to no avail. Can anyone pinpoint what the issue could be? 

Thanks in advance. 

-Rich 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords: Website can't be advertised

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
I would try a different landing page company, or preferably your own domain.

Using clickfunnels.com (or any 3rd party's domain name) means taking on board any baggage that might go with it - perhaps other users have been promoting the wrong type of products?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Adwords: Website can't be advertised

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rich,

The reason might be that your landing page owns the different domain from the domain of the Privacy policy, and term and conditions. Either redirect your landing page to the same domain that is for the main website or create separate Privacy policy, and term and conditions webpages on the domain of your current landing page.

If you use redirect then you need to mention the display url of main website's domain and also final url must be the main website's domain.

Also, I would like to ask what display url your are using in your ads?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’