AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Suspened Due to billing information could not be verefied

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is showing suspended and it's saying billing information can not be verified, I modified it as per adwords terms and condition but it's still suspended.My domain name is www.globalpcexperts.us

I tried calling Google but customer care Executive told me that they can not give me any information coz my account is suspended If they will not tell us how can we work on exact area of problem to get it rectified.

Pls someone help me coz it's ruining my business....

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Suspened Due to billing information could not be verefied

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Santosh.

We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If the reason given is "billing info was not verified", I would suggest to use the form Shanea linked. Experience has shown it is a more effective way;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is that possible, due to insufficient balance a account is suspended ?
The actual message i got on my screen is...
Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorised activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.
Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted.
Please make a payment.