AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Express Ads No Longer Running - but Shows Active

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords Screen ShotHi everyone,

2nd EDIT:  After carefully looking it appears I had a credit, not a balance of $0.67.  I paid $10 towards my account so now I have a $10.67 credit that's now being used!  Please help... read on...

I've got a pretty major problem I think.  My adwords express ads are not running, but when I log in the ad shows active, and I don't owe any money.  I have no error messages or alerts of any kind that state that I need to update billing information or anything.  Everything appears to be fine, but I have 0 views, 0 clicks, and 0 balance due. 

I show up naturally on google as well, but I always liked running adwords express ads incahoots because some people click on the paid advertising and some click the natural results per my website statistics showing me this. 

Can someone please help me?  My profits have been cut in half because of this and if this continues I'll probably lose my business as I just opened a new store front so this couldn't have happened at a worse time. 

Thank you, please help,

JR Golden

PC SURGEONS LLC

St. Louis, MO 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Express Ads No Longer Running - but Shows Active

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Gerald,
I dont use AdWords Express.. but heres the thing that caught my attention:
https://support.google.com/adwords/express/troubleshooter/2589183?hl=en&ref_topic=2466567#ts=2694678

See the last point on this page.

If this doesnt work, I suggest you contact Adwords Express directly.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, that's not it.  I'm logged into my adwords express account and it clearly shows no clicks and no views of the ad which means it's not running.  Thank you thought, anyone else?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gerald G.,

I just set up my adwords account and am experiencing the exact same problem you described.  Did you ever figure out what the problem was.  

thanks

Rene

rene at ironbailbonds.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here.