AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Advertiser scammed me out of $100,000 Where can I report them?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I report a Ukraine company that scammed me out of $100,000 to Google Search and Google Adwords?

This web design company called psd2html.com and outline2design.com talked me into spending $100,000 on web design. They gave me a junk design that is too wide and full of errors, and it's now making me lose $25,000 a month.  (They talked me into this expensive design by guaranteeing that it would increase my income by $10,000 a month).

I asked them to fix their work (since it was guaranteed).  And they refuse.  I contacted their CEO on LinkedIn, and she was angry that I contacted her directly and threatened to sue me if I didn't sign a Mutual Release contract.

On further investigation, I found that they are actually in the Ukraine.  They pretend to be from the USA and use a Las Vegas address on their "contact us" and "facebook" page.  But it's just a shell company with no assets.   (they were once based in the USA, but were sold to "W3 Ukraine" a few years ago).

They already scammed me out of $100,000 and made me lose millions on my business so I don't have anything left for them to sue me for, but they still threaten to sue me, I guess to scare me into signing a Mutual Release contract that would make it so that I can't ever tell anyone this happened.  I can't sue them back for the millions in losses or the $100,000 they scammed me out of, because they are in the Ukraine.  But they can use their "fake" company to sue me.

It is the perfect scam.

Their portfolio page is all lies... they never worked with anyone they claim to have worked with (McDonalds, National Geographic, MTV, etc.)

I've reported them to the FBI and the police. 

How can I report them to Google so that they cannot continue to scam others?

The reason I found them is by doing a Google Search, they were first, also they do a lot of advertising on Adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Advertiser scammed me out of $100,000 Where can I report them?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Connecting S,

Sorry to hear. 

Please use this information to help you as much as it can. At the bottom is a report link. 

All the Best,

James