AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Ads - Site Link Extensions Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just revised my website and renamed a page (from Pastels to Pastel Drawings) so I removed Pastels from the site link extension list. I then added the newly named page (Pastel Drawings) as an additional site link extension and wrote all the information in. Then I pressed the red button to add the sitelink extensions. However, it seems to not have even moved  onto the list... it is not a matter of it being reviewed or not. It is not even in line to be reviewed.  This is very disconcerting since I renamed it because it is an important part of the website and I realized it was not optimally named. Now it is not appearing at all. What can I do? Why did this happen?

Thanks, Randy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Ads - Site Link Extensions Question

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
HI Randy

That sound very unlikely. As far as I know renaming wont affect adding a new site link at all.

Did you try again and see? It may be a glitch at that moment in the adwords interface.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I redid it a few times. It just doesn't appear in the list at the top of the page with the other ones. I was wondering if it was because I deleted the original one. Could that be it? If so, how can I change this outcome?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I;m not sure what the issue without seeing it. well u can contact adwords support here through chat and ask their remote help https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071&contact=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. Nisal, I have sent them a message. Randy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Randy N
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
The top columns show statistics. If there are no stats yet, you won't see anything there. You have to scroll down to the sitelink group(s) for the campaign or adgroup level.

Do yo use the AdWords editor? If not, download it! It's a super easy tool that let's you see your entire account in a more comprehensive way than the UI. Compare how things look in the UI and the editor and see if that helps.
Tom