AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Ad disapproved ( site not working)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello 

I tried to set a campaign for my new website www.blissfulmood.com but adword disapproved my  saying "site violates policy" after going to the customize option it was saying the reason was because "site not working" .

I really don't know what do they mean by "site not working"  because my site is up and running just fine and even though maybe in the approval time,i might had made changes to my website but i never took it down or anything.

Before actually digging deep to find out that the reason for my disapproval was because the site was not working,i had made changes to the display URL,text etc but it got disapproved again so i had contacted adwords through the contact form.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well.... This means that the site is not accessible from all locations, 

But regardless of the violation mentioned (i.e. "site not working") the  business model and the services offered to users are not explained on the landing page - this is another violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords Ad disapproved ( site not working)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How is it possible for my site to not be available from all locations? 

And what do you mean by that,does it mean somewhere in the world users cannot access my website when they type the URL?

Anyway can you please give me any suggestions on how to fix it?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Verify with your host / webmaster that the site is not blocked in certain countries or regions.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’