AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Accounts For Tech Support Industry (Third Party)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I found various Google Adwords accouns for tech support industry are started running for google usa and google canada.

I just want to know what are the terms and conditions they are following and running campaigns on which basis.

I am not talking about any big Market Players like Iyogi, Guru ad etc..

I just want to know what are the terms and conditions or steps that we have to follow to run tech support accounts.

Please help me out asap.

Regards

Mohsin Saeed Khan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MohsinSKhan
September 2015

Re: Adwords Accounts For Tech Support Industry (Third Party)

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi MohsinSkhan,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your "AdWords Accounts for Tech Support Industry" question, we cannot release account specific information about another AdWords advertiser. However you can certainly review their websites as an example of sites that comply with the AdWords Policies and User Safety guidelines. 

Generally speaking as long as your website follows our Advertising policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users, you can run AdWords on it.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MohsinSKhan
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi MohsinSkhan,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your "AdWords Accounts for Tech Support Industry" question, we cannot release account specific information about another AdWords advertiser. However you can certainly review their websites as an example of sites that comply with the AdWords Policies and User Safety guidelines. 

Generally speaking as long as your website follows our Advertising policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users, you can run AdWords on it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear John

Thanks a lot for your valuable response and recommendation.

I like a little favour from you, that If you please share certain websites with me, and the screen shots of ads that what actualy I have to mention in website as per the policies, and what type of ad copies i have to create.

It will be more helpful for me to create adwords account for tech support industry.

Regards

Mohsin Khan

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Moshin,

Your welcome. Regarding your request for tech support websites and [screenshot of] ads that comply with AdWords policies, I have to reiterate that I cannot give you any specific examples of AdWords AdVertiser accounts because it would violate our Privacy Policies.

Here are a couple suggestions I can make which may help you find the information you requested:

1. Do a Google search for "technical support" (or similar term related to the support industry) on your browser. There should be a list of ads on the top and right side of your search box. You can check to see if these ads may be in compliance with the AdWords policies.

2. Reach out to the AdWords Community. Feel free to create a new post asking members their opinion on any tech support websites or ads which are AdWords compliant. 

Hope this information is helpful.