AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Under Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm new to adwords, so I apologize if the question I'm about to pose is common knowlege for veteran adword users. My adwords account just got suspended because I violated the advertising policy and they couldn't verify the billing information. I know for certain that my billing information is correct and as far as I can tell my ads conform to their policies. I've tried contacting adwords customer support to find out what exactly about my campaign needs to be fixed to conform with their advertising policy and what I need to do to verify my billing, but I just keep on getting vague unhelpfull answers from them. I've tried e-mailling and calling, but in both instances I just end up getting automated response that say the same thing. How do I talk to a live person, so they can tell me what I need to do to fix my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account Under Suspension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Growing Community,

Here is the WorldWide Phone Support List. Please be ready with your customer id , when you call Support's Hotline.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

More Power,
Loraine

Re: Adwords Account Under Suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I have referred you case to Google for a re-check. Hopefully it's an honest mistake.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’