AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i created my adwords account on 21 dec, its already gone into account review 4 times, for the first 2 weeks it was fines but since january its killing my business. why doesnt google just give me a notification of whats wrong with my ads. How and what should i do to prevent it from happening so often.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account Under Review

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Account review is a normal process especially for new accounts to ensure of account security and billing information. Also ads, keywords and landing page can be under review any time.
Most reviews of ads take one business day, some ads may take. Some reviews may take longer because some ads require more complex review. If your ad is under review for more than 1 full business day, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you.

Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/99486?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Under Review

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Check the disapproval reason by hovering over the speech bubble next the the disapproval notice... it is unlikely to be anything to do with the ad - more likely to be a problem with your page - you edit the ad - it starts to run, the robots check it and the same problem with the page gets it disapproved again... vicious circle...