AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To whom this may concern, I had opened a Google Adword Account since 17th September 2013, my site of which was previews and approved promptly. However, whenever I have any changes, it’s again reviewed and even when I have no changes at all. This caused interruption during my campaign operation as it takes several days for Google team to approve again and again after those reviews, and in Vietnam, the Google Support Team are off during Sat & Sun. As a result, my running campaign is on and off and caused bad effects (due to 1 or 2 days interruption of your review and approval progress), and my marketing work get limitation and irritation by your service. Therefore, I am writing to respectively request for your proper resolution regarding this issues once for good, so that I can conduct my stable campaigns with Google Adwords onwards.

Thank you and regards.

Re: Adwords Account Under Review

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phuong, 

There are a couple different reasons that your account could be under review, but in general account review is very normal especially for new accounts. This is because we want to ensure your account security, billing information, etc. Additionally, ads, accounts, and landing pages can be subject to review at any time - again, that is to ensure the protection and security of our advertiser's accounts. You can read more about it in this Help Center article.

Thank you!

Zee
G+

Re: Adwords Account Under Review

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.