AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made up my account In September & it is fine, never had any payment issues, but it is the fourth time my account has come under review. & Mostly i have seen that my account come under review on Fridays thereby making me Handicapped on Saturdays & Sundays.. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lokesh C
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Under Review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

You are doing something on your campaign(s) that is triggering a review by a human reviewer. Can you try and figure what changes you are making?

Have you called Google's CS?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lokesh C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

You are doing something on your campaign(s) that is triggering a review by a human reviewer. Can you try and figure what changes you are making?

Have you called Google's CS?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
According to me i have not done any new changes in any of the campaign. I have outsourced my adwords account to a google certified agency and according to them also they have not done any changes. Can it happen that some of my competitors can bring a review of my account?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;
A competitor can file a complaint about your site / Ads - But, that could be done once. If the site is in compliance,  further complaints should be declined. IF you wish, we can have a look at the site ;(Please share your URL.)
My assumption is, that the most common reason holds: you are "doing something" in your campaign(s) that is triggering a review by a human reviewer. Check again with the agency;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi There Can You Contact me up, i need someone to handle my account from next month.. I don't want my current team, they are not doing it well

Not applicable
# 6
Not applicable
Hi,

My Adword account status is "Account Under review" and it tells to wait for 3 days.But i have been waiting for over 7 days now.I spoke to google several time and every time got the same reply that they are escalating it.However there is no body who can give me the reason or the time frame to get this issue sorted.
This account was create in July 2013 and since then it was not used till now on 17 Sep i decided to switch the campaign on without making any changes but still my account goes under review.

Kindly Suggest.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
hmmm.. tech support...

just wait for some more time... I heard that google is declaring a new policy for 3rd party tech support providers. who might not be able to advertise any longer.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Account-Suspended-with-no-email...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Ok; the issue was checked with Google, and found as NOT true.
Google neither stopped, nor is going to stop, advertising of tech support  services. 
However; advertisers of tech support services  must fully comply with the  Policy, especially the "advertiser claims" section of the Policy (e.h. Having clear pricing; cancellation policy, non affiliation disclaimer ...etc...)

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.