AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created adwords account and i was surprised to see that my account was suspended i contacted support several times to inquire about specific reasons of suspension as i reviewed google policies several times and i couldn't see any violation. I believe its my right to be informed at least where the violation occurs (in case it does, where I'm sure it doesn't), please take a look at my site and just tell me where the (claimed violation occurs) www.itinfotel.net

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
IT support is a controversial and sensitive industry when it comes to advertising via adwords, please go through those similar discussions:-
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/account-suspended-tech-support/m-p/236131...
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/account-suspended-tech-support/m-p/239563...

Re: Adwords Account Suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Vikrant,

You are in a tough spot.  Third Party Tech Support companies have been under extreme fire by the both foreign and domestic governments and the ad coalition.  Due to many unsavory scammers that came before you, it has put a stain on your entire industry, calling into question everyone's business practices that is a Third Party Tech Support Company.

Simply put, your business model fit the risk profile of people who violate the User Safety policy of Google.  That doesn't necessarily mean you did anything wrong, it just means Google doesn't trust your business enough to let run because it reminds them of other businesses they have decided to not do business with.

User Safety is a VERY subjective policy and can be a bit unfair because of that subjectivity.  I'm not saying they where unfair in your case, but google tends to "shoot first, ask questions later" when it comes to businesses they are uncomfortable with and use the User Safety policy as their reason because it "broadly prohibits practices that are deemed unsafe for the user."  

Like I said, VERY subjective.

I wish you the best moving forward.