AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Going Under Review Every Day For Any Kind Of Change.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an AdWords account which is around 4 months old now. This didn't used to happen before but my account is getting Under review for everything i do now. I am very frustrated and disappointed with Google AdWords as my AdWords account is getting Under review every day. Even if i pause the campaigns, I increase my CPC, i increase/decrease my daily budget my account gets under review every day . Even if my balance runs out and the moment i put money in my account it goes under review. For each and every action my account gets under review. Please check this as this is very frustrating.

Should i cancel my account? Or create a new one? What should be possibly done?

I called '1-800-258-2554' 2 days back for the same problem and i was assured that this will be taken care of but nothing was taken care of and the Rep even told me that some one will get back to me 24-48 Hrs, but no one did at all !!!

Please HELP.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account Going Under Review Every Day For Any Kind Of Chang

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to check that you are following up-to-dated adwords policy. 

Especially check your landing pages. With little effort you can find out whats wrong with your adwords account or website.

You can find policies here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en#

Usually these are signs that something is wrong with account.

Hope you find it useful.

So you mean to that this can be the only reason why i am...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So you mean to that this can be the only reason why i am facing Regular "Under Reviews"?

Re: So you mean to that this can be the only reason why i am...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It is one prominent problem. There could be other reasons also. 

Why I am asking you to focus on this because if this is the problem then it should be taken care of immediately lest the account gets suspended.

After reviewing adwords policies if you are sure you are not violating any policy then you can ask adwords team to look into it.

They will surely rectify the problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Shall i pause my campaigns while the account is under review or let the campaigns be LIVE when it is under review?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

"Should i cancel my account? Or create a new one? What should be possibly done?"

You dont need to do that.

Also can keep your campaign paused or running, they are reviewed in either cases. Don't change your url in ad copies.

Also did you get any other notification in your keyword diagnosis or account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No i am not getting any notifications in the Keyword Daignosis or Account. It was running yesterday.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You can post your landing page here for a quick review by community members.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is one of my Main Landing Page.

http://techsupportcontact.com/norton-antivirus/

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay!

There are some recent policy changes made by adwords. You can ask your tech support industry colleagues for recent changes and make sure you are following those policy changes.

One of the issue I see is you don't have a clear pricing plan on your landing page.

Hope this helps!