AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all.

I'm new to Adwords and this forum and am hoping that someone can help me.

I just launced a new business where employers can search for qualified candidates and job seekers can search for online jobs. After a 3 day review of my website, Adwords suspended my account stating "policy violations" before I even got started.  I've reviewed the Adwords policies over and over and cannot find any such violations.  

The web address is http://www.intelloutource.com

I'm hoping for some feedback and/or suggestions from experts in the forum so i can resubmit my application and get my account & website approved.

Thanks in advance!

William Darwin

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Account Approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi William,

Can you double check your domain there...I'm not able to reach your site.

Thanks,
Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Tom.

Did you have an opportunity to take a look at my website?

Again, the correct URL is http://www.intelloutsource.com

Thank you,

William

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi William,

Yes, I took a quick look.  While, as you know, it's very difficult without knowing which policy has been violated.  A couple of items that would raise questions for me would be:

1.  The links running down the page that all link to the same place - this looks like some sort of SEO attempt.

2.  The process of the site could be interpreted that you're looking to collect user information.  Everything seems to cycle back to "fill out this form".

3.  AdSense - I don't think it is wrong to have a little adsense on your site, but you never know. 

4.  Content - there really is none to speak of - it looks like teaser information that leads to sign-up forms.

5.  The outsource page is not your content at all.

Now whether or not any of this matters is really not up to me...these are just some things I noticed.  If I were you, I would press Google support for some further details, which policies have been violated.  I think without that information, you're really going to have a hard time.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi William,

Thanks for your post. Tom provided some very useful information about AdWords policies which should help you to ensure your website is compliant. 

You mentioned that you are new to AdWords. Google periodically reviews accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. This may also be a reason why your ads are not serving. If you navigate to your campaigns tab, you might see a red banner message explaining the status of your account. There should be a link to 'see more' or 'learn more'. If click on that link you should be able to see more information about the suspension and the best way to resolve the issue. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel