AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword policies issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

There are a lot of advertisers still doing advertising with google Adwords which don't follow google policies for advertising. I was checking some keywords (us visa)and found a website www.estausinfo.com when I clicked on the link it redirects to another website which is http://evisachannel.com/waiver/ and charging for visa to usa 79 usd while the actual cost is 14 usd. Please check and solve the issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jacob V
August 2016

Re: Adword policies issue

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

When you're searching with the Google browser and see inappropriate search results, the correct procedure is to use the "send feedback" link at the bottom of the search results page.

Using that link provides the Google team with the data necessary to investigate the problem. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jacob V
August 2016

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

When you're searching with the Google browser and see inappropriate search results, the correct procedure is to use the "send feedback" link at the bottom of the search results page.

Using that link provides the Google team with the data necessary to investigate the problem. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where should I report it?