AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword account temporary suspend for Tech Support Company!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

I am working with a company they are technical support company based in US.

We submitted the website for review for adword account and got approval then started running ads now suddenly we got a temporary suspension.

And got an email saying "temporary suspended" for privacy policy "user safety issue".

Don't know whats wrong.

We were running dynamic ad campaigns. is that the problem?

Website is alright, There is no brand names nothing just our content thats it. It is made according to adwords policy thats why it got approved.

Any Expert having a similar issue like this with a Tech Support company account?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Adword account temporary suspend for Tech Support Company!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Kasim,

The same thing has happened to me yesterday and there are lots of tech support merchants getting suspended since this October starting date (You can read the community).

People are stating that this issue is because Google is reducing the competition (by suspending small scale account) to big names like iyogi etc... because it is funding them.

Even no one is there who got the solution to this issue... even Google is not letting us make new accounts for the same... Even not the telling the exact issue as you mentioned you think everything is fine as per you there. But still they think that we are violating the policies.

by the way I afraid that Google is taking down the tech support industry now OR will only support to big names in the industry.

Alternatively, try to use the other search engines adwords... hope that will be helpful. Best of luck mate.

If you find a solution please share!!!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You may like to check out alternatives here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Some ray of hope here. I just read something here. Didn't understood it. May be some one can help me here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to warn tech support industry that there are many cheaters who are charging Rs.25,000-45,000 in advance in name of giving Tech Support Calls .. Please don't come in such a scenerio meet the person visit his office and only give payments by checq .. then only trust the peoples.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Its fact... but thanks mate for spreading the awareness. I appreciate your efforts. Keep us good words.