AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword account suspended billing verification or policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I recently created a google adwords account and created my first campaign. However as soon as i added my credit card to the account, the next day my account got suspended. The ad was only targeted to US and Canadian users. However the credit card's billing was out of the US.

I tried contacting google but they just say that:

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

My website is www.creativewebdesk.com and this is my only adwords account and is the first ad i created. I tried re-reviewing all the policies and terms of google and can't figure out what went wrong.

Can anyone please assist me.

Thanks and Regards,
Robert

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword account suspended billing verification or policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Robert
Is this an affiliate site? Are you a reseller?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

Thank you for your response.

This is my business site. We provide design and web solutions and sell our services online as well. Its not an affiliate site neither is it a reseller site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Robert, i couldn't make out why my account got suspended before. To resolve that issue i sent few mails support team & also called their support staff. Friday morning i called Adwords team & Monday my account got un-suspended. Hope this helps.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Google  rechecked your case; The account has a billing issue;

Please fill in this form;
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Moshe, just wanted to make sure if this billing issue is not with my account because i don't want to go through that painful process all over again.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
I don't quite understand ; What do you mean by saying " I don't want to go through that painful process all over again."
Have you submitted the form once?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, i did. I want to know what is the issue with my card so that i'll get it fixed before it gets suspended. Could you help me finding the billing issue ?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Sorry; No info. on that (privacy....);
I you were declined after submitting the form - We cannot help further;
Sorry;