AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword account review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir

This is Sandeepa from Noida.

I have created an adword account on Last wednesday with Customer ID xxx-xxx-xxxx. I have spend almost 90,000 Rs in this account.But from last 4 days my accont is under review. And this is the third time my account is under review. I have called so many time in adword call center but they told me the same thing that it will take 3 business days.

So, I request you to kindly complete the process as soon as
possible and treat it on urgent basis.

Plese help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword account review

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Sandeepa,

I didn't understand if 3 business days has already passed since you called them - but I'm sure the process would end very soon.

Cheers,

Asaf

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sandeepa,

Google periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information and one more thing is that there may have any problem in your account like or reason for suspending your account.

1.  Google found that one or more of the ad extensions in your single campaign has been disapproved.

2.  Your ad group contains paused ads with different display URL domains, please edit your display URLs or delete the ads.You may also have to delete ads or keywords that have a different URL.

3. Google found that one or more of the ads in your single campaign has been disapproved.

4. Google found that one or more of the keywords in your single campaign has been disapproved.

Conclusion is that if google disapproved your ads or keywords please remove them or convert them according to google policies.

Regards

-Vicky

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello askpc;

The review process may, sometimes, take longer than the 3 days. Please be patient.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello askpc;

The review process may, sometimes, take longer than the 3 days. Please be patient.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what would be the next step to live the acount on the same day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello voldemrt,

I had the same issue, account under review because of too many keywords under review.

Using the adwords editor I'm doing my best to remove newly added keywords that are under review.

How can I avoid account from going under review? Is there any rule of thumb that could prevent my account from going under review (max number of keywords under review at the same time, ...)

lorenzo