AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword acccount suspended due to Untrustworthy Promotions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

can someone help me understand about the Untrustworthy Promotion policy violation.
As my adword account got suspended due to this and I received this in mail:

Policy violation:
Untrustworthy Promotions

About this violation:
 When we suspend an advertiser for untrustworthy promotions, it typically  means there is something fundamentally wrong with the business itself,  posing an immediate threat to our users' safety -- whether online or  offline.  Examples of untrustworthy behavior include enticing users to part  with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a  false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for  products or services typically available for free; and sites that  are "phishing" for users' information.

I unable to find on website that actually lead to this policy violation. My ads are approved. 
All information on website are correct and transparent.
Please check our website and suggest if you found something on the website that violate this policy so we can work on it. 
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword acccount suspended due to Untrustworthy Promotions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Once Google decides that you are suspended due to untrustworthy promotion, this means, in  simple words, that Google doesn't want your business to be promoted on Google. 

There is no way to reinstate accounts suspended due to this violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’