AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Policy for multiple Adword account for same website

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

I want to confirm what is the Adword policy for multiple account.My adword account has been recently suspended and the message was " Repeated voliation of policy ".However we didn't break any policy.I went to chat support for adword and ask for the reason.He replied with the same answer.However when i asked him to check the total number of account created on my Website he replied with 6 Account .

I am amazed and surprised who has created the other 5 account on my website address and why ?there is no information provided to me about who has done this or any contact information about the fraud account.I want to know what is google doing about this and how google is verifying who is the real owner of the website and which adword account is the correct.

my website address is www.windowsonlinehelp.com

Waiting for a reply with details...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword Policy for multiple Adword account for same website

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Did you buy this domain from someone else? Is your website an affiliate to a bigger website/business? 

AdWords' double Serving policy doesn't allow multiple ads with the same domain to show. Here's more about the policy. I suggest you check with your website administrator for details about multiple usage of this domain. 

Best, 

Mini

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi Mini,

I bought this domain from godaddy.com website and my website is not affilate to any website or business.
I want to know about the people details from google who have created the Adword accounts on my domain.Also want to know what is there which google can do to authenticate who is the real owner of the website and which adword account is from the actual owner.

Dev
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I think that the "multiple accounts violation" is just an example of the business model you are trying to promote, which violates the Policy;

• So, your "corporate office" is located in a house in a residential neighborhood?  :smileysurprised:
  • Do you think that telling users in "small prints" that " the refund will be subject to a pure discretion of company management upon merits of an individual case" complies with the requirements of the user safety section which requires "that advertisers set realistic expectations about what their products and services can do for their users"?
  • Do you think that when saying that : "Value, Quality and Guaranteed Resolution for our customers’ technical problems" while stetting unrealistic conditions for cancelation, satisfies the requirement of "Don't make misleading claims"?
  • Do you think that when saying that " team has a wide range of certifications", while not presenting even one, complies with the "advertiser claims" section of the policy?
  •  

And I can go on and on... Furthermore; you have set a  number of accounts promoting the same type of business model. This  business model - in my view - is one of those that  is misleading  users. Hence, - in my view - the decision to suspend the account was a correct one. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 5
N/A
I think you purely fail to understand the question.Please read it carefully before reply with default canned message for all the Tech Support Companies.Let me repeat my question here...

I have only created one account for my Business website which is www.windowsonlinehelp.com and it never worked for me and as per google they are able to find 6 account with the same website.As i am the owner of the website it is my right to ask google about the people and other information about other 6 accounts who have intentionally violated the google policy by using the phone number or brand name in ad copy.
2. What is google doing to authenticate who is the real owner of the website and rightful to create Adword account for the same Website.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I did look into your website - and if you reread my answer , you'll notice that I quoted from the content of your site;
The issue here is NOT the "double serving". (Though a violation by itself - if happened). The landing page content / business model does NOT comply with the Policy. This is the primary reason for the suspension!
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’