AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Just wanted to throw a question out there.

If I own an online advertising company that has 1 google adwords account and advertises all it's customers adwords campaigns in that one adwords account am I violating any rules?

Each customers business will be different with different keywords and ad's so none are fighting eachother.

Hence Instead of having 10 different adwords accounts at $100 per week each I have 1 adwords account at $1000 per week.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adword Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

For the typical scenario which you are asking here, my recommendation would be to use My Client Center Account or MCC account which is like an umbrella account containing all the client accounts. If you have different customers for different segments like B2B or B2C, all the customers should have their unique Adwords accounts and being an Agency, you can link them to your MCC account. Read more about it here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adword Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

For the typical scenario which you are asking here, my recommendation would be to use My Client Center Account or MCC account which is like an umbrella account containing all the client accounts. If you have different customers for different segments like B2B or B2C, all the customers should have their unique Adwords accounts and being an Agency, you can link them to your MCC account. Read more about it here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj