AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended due to Policy violation: "Untrustworthy Behavior".

How can i recover/activate my account. My website is related to pro advisor of quickbooks and i am ceritied proadvisor for the quickbooks.

Thanks & Regards

Kumat

2 Expert replyverified_user

Adword Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adword Account suspended

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Does you site offer downloads of anything? Share the URL and I'll see if I can spot what is wrong.

Adword Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy is a business model  violation. Fixing the site would not help. The business model (e.g. the product or service promoted  or the business practice)  has to be overhauled.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’