AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advice for old Adwords Account after Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Firstly one of my sites got suspended for using a bridge page as my link. They said to make changes and then submit for review.
But whilst I was doing that they just suspended account completely and they will not reactivate the account.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advice for old Adwords Account after Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Anil,

I would suggest you to fill up the below mentioned form and let Adwords support know about the current situation which you have been facing. They should be able to respond you on this via emai:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj but i also fill the form and Adwords team not responding . I chat many times but they can not provide me solution they always tell me Adwords team working on it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If they said that they are working on it, then I think you should wait for sometime and see how the response comes in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
but i am still waiting for last one month.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Anil,

I would suggest you to fill up the form I gave link above and then see if you get any response. If you don't, come back to forum here and post a response here.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I jump in here, since this is a landing page violation. There is a different form for that;
Only after fixing the site, and verifying full compliance, submit the fixed URL using this link;

Please note that your site should have original content!

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3441482?hl=en&rd=1

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭