AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising pyrotechnics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to the information on the page :https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176027?hl=ru Google AdWords prohibits the promotion of fireworks and pyrotechnics, but advertising is permitted in Japan after checking by Japanese Pyrotechnics Association .
Trading with pyrotechnics in Ukraine is permitted under the license. There is also a pyrotechnic Association - the PAPU ( Professional Association of pyrotechnics Ukraine ) .
In fact, Ukraine trade-related activities and demonstration of fireworks is permitted , regulated and licensed. There are professional associations , which can take on the additional control functions . In my opinion there is no reason for a ban on advertising in Ukraine , moreover , I believe that Google's rules must not contradict the current legislation in the country .
Is there any information about the path of the agreement, which took place in Japan, to allow advertising of fireworks and pyrotechnics in Google AdWords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising pyrotechnics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Are you looking to advertise pyrotechnic devices in Ukraine or Japan?

As per the Policy details, it is prohibited and only allowed in Japan, but in that case also it has to be passed inspections conducted by the Japan Pyrotechnics Association.

This Policy has been framed keeping in mind the legal factors as per the help center reference: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176027?hl=en

Hence it cannot be challenged as if now. That's my opinion.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are seeking an opportunity to advertise pyrotechnical devices in Ukraine with a reference to Japanese experience.
The aim of previous message was to know a law-factors, which have given rights to Japaneese Pyrotechnical Association to control this part of advertising.

Professional Organization of Pyrotechnists of Ukraine will take a responsibility for checking licenses of companies, that want to advertise pyrotechnics. Also it can seek illegal companies, which advertise their devices.

Tell me please, how Japanese Pyrotechnical Association acquired a right to give a permission on pyrotechnics advertising?
How can we repeat this experience?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I think this is beyond the scope of this Community here because whatever legal implications are involved, they have been decided at the country level and till date as per the policy, it's only Japan which allows this advertising and that too with a permission from respective authorities.

Pankaj