AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it true that Google no longer accepts advertising from pro-life pregnancy centers?  If so, I respectfully ask (demand) you change this policy.

Thank you! :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising policy.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, Google has banned ads from pro-life pregnancy centres that offer women and their unborn children abortion alternatives.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Kandarp

Can you link a   reference for the ban? I am not aware of a ban....

On the contrary, the Policy does allow is some countries "pro life" "pro choice"

Abortion-related services  Allowed*

* Country-specific restrictions apply. See the section above.
In certain countries, Google allows the following abortion-related services:
  • Abortion clinics
  • Abortion medical assessment
  • Abortion counseling
  • The mention of "a woman's right to choose," "pro-life," "pro-choice," or other related phrasing in the context of political advertising
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV

I don't have authorised google Link for this right now. But i heard that Google decide to remove “legerdemain” pregnancy center ads.

I am accepting this is my mistake. I am from india, it's Country-specific...May be allowed in Other countries.