AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising ethics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi team

A sensative matter

I have, and still do advertise on Google, i designed a name and website, i had to do so as the company i worked for has changed names 4 times, and shafted many people along the way

Luckly, i now work else where

The reason for my post is the advertising ethics of google

I decided to leave for another company for many reasons

Company vehicles are run on RED deisel

Vehicles on hire with the same identity ...REG

Vehicles out with no MOT

Hire stock that is stolen property

Over 50 45 yard roll on roll off skips stolen while i was there

I advertise welfare2go.com, and have done for two years..

Not to be confussed by the new advertised courupt company welfarevans2go.co.uk

I would hope that google would not promote or condone such illegal activity and ban both the name mentioned ( welfarevans2go ) and its sister company LAE vehicle rental ltd from all advertising campaigns

Of course i respect this is a sensative matter, but would gladly stand up in a court of law to back up what i have posted

Kind regards

Alan.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Advertising ethics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alanwhitehead,

Welcome to the Community!

If you'd like to report an Advertising Violation, you can do so here:  https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378 or Contact AdWords Support for assistance.

I would suggest that the remainder of your concerns are nothing we can help you with here.

-Tom 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Advertising ethics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alanwhitehead,

Welcome to the Community!

If you'd like to report an Advertising Violation, you can do so here:  https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378 or Contact AdWords Support for assistance.

I would suggest that the remainder of your concerns are nothing we can help you with here.

-Tom 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’