AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising Forex in Russia

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently got a problem with advertising Forex in Russia, my keywords got disapproved and when I checked the reason apparently you cannot advertise Financial Spread betting. What seems to be a problem is that Google classifed Forex as Financial spread betting, which is not. Is there anyway around it?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising Forex in Russia

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Is there a possibility that you can share the website which you are promoting with Adwords Community here?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not really, it is a Swiss Broker. We do not have a problem advertising on Yandex or Rambler, but recently I got disapproved in Google. Could you please explain how I can get to them that Forex is not a Financial Spread betting. And when I checked ad preview my competitors are still showing on keywords like 'forex' in Russia, so I do not understand the issue. We do not have any approval issue within the rest of our target countries

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Did you try contacting Adwords support on this issue:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I did. They keep saying is Financial Spread Betting...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Is there an English version of the website that you can share
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’