AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising Ejuice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ejuice is considered a tobacco product by Adwords policy. Tobacco products are considered dangerous and are unable to be advertised by adwords. I run a site called tastyvapeejuice.com. It is in its formation and I am wondering how I can attract traffic using adwords without violating the policies. The only other products on my site are a marijuana vape and a dual usb car charger. Can I direct to these products? Can I direct people to my age-gate page before any site content is shown? Please someone advise me.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising Ejuice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Simple answer: I am afraid you cannot advertise these products at all, on Google, regardless of the structure you set the traffic to the site.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Ken,

As I have seen numerous times before Google does not allow the advertising of e-liquids, e-cigarettes, etc... all substitutes to cigarettes are not allowed. I have only seen business who promote products to help QUIT smoking be approved to run ads and not any products like vapes that might in theory help you smoke less, but Google does not see it this way. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6014299?hl=en

You can always try running ads on another network like Amazon but the best way to promote would be through social communities like Facebook. Not Facebook ads but build a good page and write thoughtful articles to then BOOST. The best thing to do is to improve your search engine optimization by improving your site, content and local organic listsings.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you explain organic listings? Ive looked them up before but couldnt really understand how they are made and found by search engine users.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Ken,

In order to tap into organic traffic to your site you need to work on your content. Make sure your site has appropriate title tags, meta descriptions, no spammy keyword-stuffed content and you have topic or content pages or a blog to educate and inform. Make sure you have a xml or html sitemap that Google can crawl and setup Google Search Console to submit your site to Google for crawling. This process takes a long time but go about it the right way and follow Google's policies and you will eventually see traffic to your site. Setting up social media channels like G+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc will also help provide you with good quality links and organic 'juice'