AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Advertiser using 2 URL's to display twice for the same keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have reported this numerous times and no-one seems to be doing anything about it. 

Maybe posting it in a public forum will spur some action against this blatent policy vilation.

The company in question is money gap group limited which own both cashlady.co.uk and kwikcash.co.uk - Maybe its due to the size of the brand in question as to why nothing is being done.

I have attached screenshots clearly displaying the violation. There are hundreds more keywords that the ads are being displayed for, obviously I cannot provide them all.

I have also included footer screenshots of the websites in question claiming ownership of them both.

Violation 1

Violation 2

CashLady.co.uk footer

Kwikcash.co.uk - Footer

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertiser using 2 URL's to display twice for the same keywords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting this. 

Have you checked out our violation form? You can just report the case here. It does take a little while for them to review all of the cases. But this is the best bet.